Find datasets and a basic GenX file for fitting some simple XRR examples here.
This dataset includes:
- Glass substrate data and basic GenX file
- Approximately 15nm Cu on glass
- Approximately 30nm Nb on glass
- Approximately 20nm Ta on glass
- Approximately 25nm Ta on glass
- Approximately 80 nm Fe3O4 on glass
- Approximately [80nm:5nm] [Fe3O4:Pt] bilayer on glass
Notice that for the first initial fit you want to stay as close to the ‘guess’ of the sample as possible. (i.e. for (4) start with 1 layer on glass). You will find that to get the data to fit you may need to increase layers for interdiffusion or oxide at a sample surface.
Some useful information:
|Material||Density (g/cm3)||Atomic weight||Number density (atoms/A)|
Solutions available on request.